terms and conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accessing or viewing kiwi10 Limited’s kiwi10.com website, and/or using kiwi10 Ltd. games, applications ,products, services or software you expressly agree to the following Terms and Conditions detailed below. kiwi10.com is a product of kiwi10 Ltd.
The Privay Policy, newsletter policy, toolbar agreement , game license agreement, and IGloader plugin agreement below are all part of this kiwi10 Ltd. Terms and Conditions and are only visually separated to make it easier for you to read.
Your use of the kiwi10 Limited’s kiwi10.com website and/or use of kiwi10 Ltd. games, applications ,products, services or software signifies your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and constitutes a legally binding acceptance of this agreement. If you don’t agree to these conditions you are not allowed to access or use kiwi10 Limited’s websites, games, Applications ,products, services or software. kiwi10 Limited reserves the right to modify, alter and update the content of these Terms and Conditions at anytime. The present terms and conditions will be posted at: http://kiwi10.com/
Although kiwi10 Limited attempts to ensure that all information contained on this website is error-free, we accept no liability for omissions, and alter the content of the site or reserve the right to change at anytime. kiwi10 Ltd. does not make any warranty that the website is free from infection from viruses; nor does any provider of content to the site or their respective agents make any warranty as to the results to be obtained from use of the site.
Under no circumstances including, but not limited to, negligence, shall kiwi10 limited or any third party content provider or their respective agents be liable for any direct, indirect, special , incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use kiwi10 lts’s kiwi10.com web site, software (and/or) services, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to assume all risk related to your use of kiwi10 limited webites and services, inlcuding but not limited to, the risk of communications with other people or damage to your PC or Laptops.
kiwi10 Limited does not target the kiwi10.com website to users under 13 of age. There may be certain access restrictions placed on any under 13 years of age users. You agree that if you assist users under 13 years of age to access the kiwi10.com website with your computer, internet enabled device, internet connection and/or [whether owned, borrowed or leased] that you will assume full liability for any consequences and that under no circumstances including, negligence neither kiwi10 ltd., any third party content provider nor their respective agents shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the site by users under 13 years old, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
kiwi10 Ltd will never accept responsibility for the links to or from its website and the inclusion of these links does not mean that kiwi10 Limited endorses the material or content of these sites.
kiwi10 Ltd will never accept responsibility for any third party advertisements that may appear on kiwi10 Limited websites.
DISCLAIMER REGARDING THIRD PARTY GAME, APPLICATION OR SERVICES
Users may be banned or accounts suspended or terminated on the entire kiwi10.com website or games available on kiwi10.com if users use inappropriate langauge or inappropriate behavior as determined by kiwi10 Limited. Inappropriate langauge and/or inappropriate behavior is not allowed on kiwi10 Limited websites. kiwi10 limited is not responsible for user content, postings, chat, and/or communications. Users of this are responsible for their own actions.
YOU AGREE TO NOT DO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. Post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any data, message, text, or computer file that we deem to be:
a) defamatory, abusive, threatening, insulting, harassing, or that could be deemed to be stalking;
b) hateful, bigoted, or racially offensive;
c) obscene, vulgar, or sexually explicit (language or images); or that
d) encourages or the discussion of illegal activities or advocates illegal activity with the intent to commit them.
2. Post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any data, message, text, other material or computer file that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, regulation, or rule, including but not limited to:
a) copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights;
b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity;
c) any confidentiality obligation.
3. Sell or advertise any services or products, otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others or use any Forum for commercial purposes of any kind.
4. Distribute, post, or otherwise make available or transmit any software or any computer file that contain a virus or other harmful component.
5. Impersonate any person or misrepresent or entity your identity or affiliation with any person or entity.
6. Engage in antisocial, destructive acts, or disruptive including “trolling,” “spamming,” “flaming,” “flooding,” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the internet.
7. Delete any disclaimers, proprietary notices,or legal notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, or modify any logos that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
8. Distribute, post or otherwise make available or transmit material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any forum.
We reserve the right to remove materials, and if we deem appropriate, to turn over to law enforcement officials, any material, including e-mail, message or posting, that is in violation of these Rules. We also reserve the right to remove e-mails, messages, or postings that do not pertain to the designated topic or theme of the service as determined by kiwi10 Limited.
We additionally reserve the right to comply with any order or otherwise cooperate with law enforcement officials regarding the identification of any user alleged to be using a kiwi10 Limited website or service in violation of the law.